Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 5

Friday I feel like we were finally starting to settle into a routine.  Did music practice, math, reading, recess, writing and attempted to do some science reading.  Unfortunately, I'm dealing with a very clingy toddler right now.  Trying to include her in some activities works a bit, but all she seems to want to do 90% of the time is nurse.  I'm chalking it up to settling back in after our vacation, and dealing with the fact that big brother is home all of the time now, but it is making things much more difficult.  So I'll be working on that one.  And still waiting for textbooks to arrive (to be fair, I only ordered them a week ago, and chose free shipping option, so who knows how long that is!), other than the how to teach reading book.

No comments:

Post a Comment